Interview with a Plant Paren: Yaz
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
Hi, I am Yaz, based in Sydney. I am a full time nurse and a plant parent who loves good nature walks.
2. What got you into the plant hobby?
It started during lockdown last year when a couple of friends convinced me to get real plants cos I used to have artificial ones at our old place. Come Spring last year we moved in an apartment with plenty of natural light so decided to fill our home with plant babies! 💚
3. What is your most favourite indoor plant you have at the moment?
My Monstera Thai Constellation! A precious gift from my hubby.
4. What is the next indoor plant in your wishlist?
Variegated Alocasia Frydek
5. Share with us one or more of your best plant care tips.
- Look after yourself first so you can look after your plant babies better.
- Don’t compare yourself to other plant parent. It’s not a race 😉
- Give your plants plenty of bright, filtered light and good airflow.
Follow Yaz's plant journey on IG: @leaf_pray_love
If you'd like to be featured as a Plant Parent, please feel free to contact us :)