Interview with a Plant Parent: Tirto
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
I was born in Indonesia and have settled in Melbourne. I love collecting plants, all different type of plants that include collector plants to flowering plants. Gardening has been part of my life and journey since I was little.
2. What got you into the plant hobby?
I started since I was 6 and Dad has been the biggest influence in this journey. Gardening is a bridge between me and my Dad, and we both like to talk about plants. The first time when I walked into Dad’s garden and saw how beautiful his orchids were, that got me started.
3. What is your most favourite indoor plant you have at the moment?
I have many philodendrons and currently 2 that are equally most favourites are philodendron Jerry Horne and philodendron tenue.
4. What is the next indoor plant in your wishlist?
5. Share with us one or more of your best plant care tips.
Light is your plant best friend.