Interview with a Plant Parent: Teddy
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
I’m Teddy, 31 from Sydney, filling my house with plants until it falls apart. I’m vegan so you can tell I love my plants! 😂 I’m also dad to 2 pugs and a big fluff cat too!
2. What got you into the plant hobby?
I’ve always loved plants. As a kid I had my own little area of the garden that I grew random things in (mainly veggies). Then when I grew up and got my own place I always had plants on the window sills. I guess that progressed into the rarer plant collection I have today.
3. What is your most favourite indoor plant you have at the moment?
My favourite is my Philodendron Florida Ghost 👻 I’m obsessed with it!
4. What is the next indoor plant in your wishlist?
Next on my wish list is a Variegated Alocasia Frydek. 😍
5. Share with us one or more of your best plant care tips.
My best tip is figure out your plants needs before getting it, especially now there’s so much on YouTube etc! 🙂
Follow Teddy's plant journey on IG: @theodendron
If you'd like to be featured as a Plant Parent, please feel free to contact us :)