Interview with a Plant Parent: Nat
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
My name is Nat and I live in the Illawarra, NSW. I’m a plant mum to over 100 indoor plants and a mum to 3 kiddos.
2. What got you into the plant hobby?
I started my plant hobby collecting Succulents and Cacti. My interest then shifted to indoor plants. I love the feeling of bringing the outdoors in. My plants bring calm and help me relax.
3. What is your most favourite indoor plant you have at the moment?
My Syngonium Confetti
4. What is the next indoor plant in your wishlist?
Philodendron Gloriosum or Verrucosum
5. Share with us one or more of your best plant care tips.
Clean your leaves regularly. I like to use Neem oil and Dish soap.
Follow Nat's plant journey on IG: @growing_indoor_jungle
If you'd like to be featured as a Plant Parent, please feel free to contact us :)